Dealer Marketing Survey
Some auto dealers already have a strong marketing, advertising and engagement strategy in place. Review these questions to gauge the effectiveness of your current marketing programs.
1. Do you currently have a strategy to bring more women buyers into your showroom?
2. Do you have a dynamic blog where informative content is curated and created for your customers and shoppers?
3. Do you have a program that helps educate and inform car shoppers on the best way to shop for and finance a vehicle?
4. Do you have a featured video channel that provides exclusive branding for your dealership?
5. Do you have a program that highlights the great service your employees provide for your customers?
6. Are you offering ‘social proof’ that your dealership shopping experience is better than your competition?
7. Do you have promotions that specifically reach out and draw in Moms, Veterans, Pet Lovers, and Senior Citizens?
8. Do you offer your customers a simple way to share their dealership experience with their neighbors?
9. Are you providing valuable content on social media channels that engage consumers and differentiate you from the competition?
10. Do you publish a semi-annual or quarterly branded magazine that highlights your people, your business, and helps to promote your activities in the community?
11. Do you offer a program that helps local groups raise funds for worthwhile community projects, while at the same time builds your brand and name recognition in the market?
12. When you get calls from vendors trying to ‘sell you’ the next big thing, do you have an experienced marketing person who will vet these vendors to insure what they are offering is appropriate for you and your market?
If you answered YES to most of these questions, then you are all set. If not, then lets talk about ways to enhance your marketing programs and promotions. Call me at (216) 712-6712.