Mark Dubis Experience Highlights
Mark Dubis was the first full-time Editor of Digital Dealer Magazine
- 20+ Years in the automotive retail, transportation, publishing, and financial services industry.
- Experience in developing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Editor of Digital Dealer magazine, the top monthly auto industry publication focusing in the Internet and technology. Also held the post of Interim Executive Director of the Automotive Association of Internet Sales Professionals (AAISP).
- Co-organized the first two Digital Dealer Conferences, which have now become the premier auto industry technology events.
- Vice President at National City Bank – Product Manager in Auto Finance and Recreational Indirect Loan Department
- Vice President of Marketing at KeyBank USA– Auto Finance unit of KeyBank
- Co-Founder of Carfolks.com, the first dealer advocate/social media marketing site dedicated to helping automotive professionals connect with consumers
- Creator of the National City Auto Channel, the first auto shopping portal within a banks’ website.
- Well versed in digital marketing, utilizing social media channels and leveraging video to enhance company brands.
- Entrepreneur. Started Arrow Motorcar Ltd., an independent vehicle leasing company in South Florida and grew it to become one of the top 25 Leasing companies in the second largest automotive market in the country.
- Worked in retail auto sales for new car franchises in South Florida covering Mazda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Oldsmobile, Jeep and Dodge/Chrysler stores.
- Contributor to industry blogs and networks. (Driving Sales, Dealer Elite, Auto Success, Dealer Marketing Mag.)
- Past President of Rotary International- Pompano Beach-Lighthouse Chapter
- Held executive, and management positions in transportation and financial services fields
- Nine years in fleet leasing with Hertz, Penske and Ryder Organizations
- Hands on experience and knowledge of indirect retail lending including non-prime lending, vehicle leasing, and commercial lending products
- Bachelors Degree from Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA.